-
December 12th, 2003, 01:13 AM
#11
Inactive Member
[Message deleted. Reason: 1.3.8 Heavily disgusting]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ December 11, 2003 09:59 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
December 12th, 2003, 07:47 PM
#12
Inactive Member
She didn't look abused. She could have been cut when walking by some holly (really spikey plant) or something.
-
December 30th, 2003, 07:09 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
Cool! Should I add all of your DeviantART pictures to the Members' Fanart section once Proto Omega is launched (hopefully in a few (<5) months)?
-
December 31st, 2003, 04:10 AM
#14
Inactive Member
The girl wasn't ugly either... though yes, she was somewhat cut and bleeding...
okay, this is something like watching my own belly, but here you are a nice Mel-Made Chii! ^^
http://www.deviantart.com/view/2575634/
-
December 31st, 2003, 08:53 PM
#15
Inactive Member
-
January 2nd, 2004, 05:22 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Good job, Mel.
I don't really have a favorite but here is one of me that I finally got around to uploading. MSN is lame so some information was lost, of course.
Me.
-
January 4th, 2004, 08:51 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
Cool pic N!
I don't really have a favorite pic, there's so much I like, and I have recently linked to a few very good ones in other threads, but I'll list these two now (you may have seen one or both before):
Shion ♥ KOS-MOS
Me
-
January 5th, 2004, 01:32 AM
#18
Inactive Member
I take it you are the guy to the right of the awesome looking car?
-
January 5th, 2004, 01:51 AM
#19
HB Forum Owner
Yup, that's me. The picture was taken in Monaco, near the casino. No, the car isn't mine... But a lot of people go to the casino to waste their money and they park the cars right there. People were taking pictures with the cars in the background, so I did likewise for the hell of it. ^_^
BTW, the building in the background is not the casino but the Paris Caf?. The casino was to my left.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 04, 2004 09:53 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
January 5th, 2004, 02:04 AM
#20
Inactive Member
Let's play Find Wiseman!
Nice pic, man.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks